ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Friday 4 March 2011

Fall in Love with Our Incomparable Hearts



I got married recently (on the 1st of the 1st this year) and used our Incomparable hearts to add flair to our place settings.

I cut out old fashioned luggage tags and attached a heart with some gold twine and green ribbon.

They were placed with fresh roses on the tables.




And now that I'm learning how to sew, I'm looking forward to using them in other applications as well!

p.s. I'll announce the winners of our first giveaway tomorrow.
p.ps. We're going to have another giveaway next week because its just proved to be too much fun to give our buttons away (I'm hoping my boss won't read that!)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...