ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Thursday 26 May 2011

Front-Tie Spring Dress - Just in Time for Winter!


I posted this dress that I made for my niece a while back and it has finally reached its intended recipient a little crumpled from the suitcase! From her pose I would say she has seen my friend's cutie EC trying it on and is determined not to be outdone!

The dress was from a really easy to follow tutorial on Ashley's blog Make It and Love It.

A close up of our pastel coloured teeny tiny Incomparable hearts (code L554) used for decoration since fasteners were not needed.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use your buttons....and your model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...