ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Monday 13 June 2011

Lovely Material


I have just been home in Johannesburg for a few weeks while trying to sort out my visa (definitely a lot of hard work after spending about 3 of the first 5 months of our marriage away from my husband) so that I can finally go and live with my hubby while he is studying (again!) in the UK. I must say I have been missing him almost as much as far more than I've missed my sewing machine and cannot wait to get back.

While in SA, just had to fill my luggage to well over my weight allowance top up my empty suitcases with all this beautiful fabric bought from  Arthur Bales. Oh and had to work on my own weight too with a stop at their marvellous coffee shop. If that lemon meringue pie could travel, it would have displaced some fabric!


Yes, got to love polka dots...and such fresh spring colours.
Cannot wait to get home on Friday and see my dearest heart...and I have a few plans for all of these too...will keep you posted...



5 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are gorgeous!!! Do you ever have trouble cutting them up? Sometimes I just want to look at them, not use them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on my blog. Thanks for visiting, come back when you want. Very nice fabrics that you are showing us.
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over these fabrics! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...