ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Thursday 6 October 2011

Spring Top

Summer is fast approaching (back home in South Africa where I am currently visiting in between the end of studies and beginning of a new job for my husband - I know, even I get confused trying to keep up with us at the moment!)

I decided to try my hand at this lovely spring top from Made by Rae.


I added a tie which ties in a bow at the back to add some structure to the top as it is quite floaty.


Here is a close up of the 2 little buttons I added in the middle of the back panel.
We are not offering them on the catalogue and they are one of a kind - I rather like that idea.
But we are offering very similar ones - slightly larger and in gorgeous bright colours, lilac, green, yellow and blue...keep an eye open for them on our catalogue www.buttonmad.com


Not too sure how often this top will be worn this year as the new job is based out of London - back to the dark and the cold...sigh! But on the bright side - back to the theatre and beautiful old buildings, walks in Hyde Park, indulgent clotted cream teas, and of course, Europe on our doorstep.

Just have to share this view over the Franschoek Valley taken today...


2 comments:

  1. The top is adorable, great way to use the buttons. The picture is breathtaking. You are one busy gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top and the buttons are a great touch. Enjoy your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...