ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Friday 4 November 2011

In the Dog Box...


Last night my hubby and I had a little spat...and I wondered to myself how we will be 10 years on...considering we've only been married for 10 months!

While things are back to normal now (and I'm fast coming to realise that normal means it looks like there has been a hurricane sweeping after him wherever he goes in the house - and not sweeping 'up' after him either unfortunately!), for a short while he was definitely 'in the dog box'

Which reminded me of this cute little stitch pattern Jen did a while back...I think this fabric covered box she created is just adorable...the perfect covering for a little trinket box.


4 comments:

  1. I have been married over 50 years now - and we have often had our spats...we are still together and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spats are good...keeps you on your toes and keeps the communication lines open....much better than keeping it all bottled up....goes to show that even though you are two people who have come together as one, you are still two individuals with individual thoughts, needs and personalities.....loved the story, made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if he gets permanently on the bad list, we owe him some sleeps on a couch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...