ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Friday 6 January 2012

Cupcakes were not part of my New Year's Resolution!

 

This picture was taken one year on and the view is still as incredible as it was on our wedding day.
 
We are still officially closed and on holiday but I have managed to take the sewing machine out to make a few things.

I made this apron to give to a wonderful friend who gave us a roll of this material.
 

I love this fabric...

 
I couldn't resist adding some cupcake buttons onto the one side table just above the pocket!
 

 Mum likes it so much she has asked for one for herself.


Complete with three guilt-free cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. That is my kind of cupcake...love the apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE buttons, and a very creative use of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the fabric.
    Hugs, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...