ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Thursday 12 April 2012

Another One for the Girls


A couple of weeks ago I made a few beanies for boys


It has taken me a while but I finally made a pink beanie for a baby girl aged 0-3 months using our Incomparable pink teddy bear stretchy knit fabric.

I simply traced the size from a store bought beanie...this is a very easy project to sew without a pattern.


It's slightly large for ted's head but he's the best model I have on hand.
I did consider asking my cousin if I could model it on her little boy (she has just taken him skiing in his cousin's pink snowsuit so I didn't think she would mind!) but ted wasn't having an afternoon nap so he ended up posing instead.


The matching Incomparable teddy bear button adds the finishing touch.
And its ready to keep a little head warm this coming winter in South Africa.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...