ButtonMad

ButtonMad
Teeny Tiny Bird Buttons

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Dinosaur Pencil Case


My 4 yeur old nephew started at play school this year and he is dinosaur crazy.


This dinosaur fabric was too cute to pass up and I used it to make him a zippered box pouch for his pencils or sweets!

It wouldn't be complete without our friendly Incomparable dinosaur button. I've attached him to the zip with ribbon to make opening and closing easier for small fingers.


This contrasting green dotty fabric is perfect because green is also his favourite colour!


I followed this tutorial from Make It Modern

I think its super sweet but will try make a larger size next time so that all the pencils will fit.

I'm going home next week and can't wait to give it to him - of course I'll have to fill it to the brim with British novelty sweets first!


1 comment:

  1. it is very nice. I think that he will love it. bye. marta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our ButtonMad blog. Although we don't have time to reply to everybody who leaves a comment, we do really appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...