Totally Tutorials is being a match maker between us and creative, crafty folks out there who are willing to put together a free tutorial using our products (we hope that will be some of you!)
We are going to be giving away up to 15 sets of our button cards to 15 crafty followers anywhere in the world. We will pay for the shipping of our buttons to you.
In exchange we are asking that you put together a unique tutorial...it can be anything from sewing, knitting, crocheting, crafting...glueing them onto...attaching them to...we'll leave the method up to you...we then ask that we can use your tutorial here to showcase our buttons.
Now the really fun part - you get to choose any set of buttons that your heart desires - take a look at our website www.buttonmad.com and choose the set you love the best from our catalogue.
You have from today until Saturday 22 September to choose which set of buttons you would love to receive and then to leave a short comment here telling us which set of buttons and what you have in mind for them.
We will be choosing 15 crafters depending on how much we love the idea you come up with. If you want to knit something special for a grandchild, sew up an apron embellished with buttons, create a set of fun scrap booking pages, glue buttons onto a picture frame...any idea, however simple, as long as it incorporates our hand painted buttons & a tutorial will qualify.
The most important requirements are:
1. that you are willing to create a tutorial using our buttons,
2. that you give us permission to post your tutorial and pictures here on our blog and on the Totally Tutorials blog,
3. that you will post your free tutorial on your own blog listing our buttons and linking back to us as the source of your Incomparable buttons (if you don't have a blog, see Totally Tutorials for options on where to post),
4. that your tutorial will be free for other users to create something to sell,
5. that your tutorial will be ready by the end of October 2012.
If you don't know how to create a tutorial take a look at the links here.
Remember to take a great photo of your finished item - it will be posted here and at Totally Tutorials.
We can't wait to hear what you have in mind for our Incomparable buttons!